Planting and installing your new instant hedge or trees is a critical stage for its establishment and , Planting Services can be a big operation on your own. There are many areas in which a tree can suffer due to poor planting and will defeat the idea of having a living hedge, so it is best to know what you are doing by the guidance we can give to you or let us do the whole thing for you. It is not only how to best plant your hedging and area in which best it will be suited, but the logistics of how to prepare the area and clear the site on larger projects.
Instant Hedge & Tree Planting Services UK
Here is a general breakdown on the main points of what consists in our installation service.
- Marking out of planting positions
- Excavation of planting area for hedge or tree pits
- Unloading of the trees and hedging
- Planting of the trees or hedging
- Installing any above or underground anchoring systems
- Installing any irrigation system
- Backfilling of the planting area with the good topsoil, whilst mixing in the correct level of compost and rooting compound, and a slow-release fertiliser to feed over the plants over the next year
- Water in your new hedging or trees
- Removal of excess soil or green debris from the site or to a specified location on site guide to aftercare and if you have any questions after we leave you can call or email us anytime